Wednesday, October 15, 2003
And Nomah Speaks. . .
Jimmy - how was tonight for an answer to yesterday's question? The World Series is coming, folks, and I feel more than ever that the Sox are going to be in it. Good thing I have my lesson plans completed through October 27. . .Cowboy Up, baby!
Drumrole please. . .
And in typical Wednesday night fashion, I shall now comment on "Ed." Tonight's verdict: not the best, although I did like the fact that Ed and Carol are dealing with more "hard" couple issues - way to keep it real, NBC. Gotta say my favorite moments tonight were with Mike and Nancy, however - they are quickly becoming one of my favorite quirky couples on TV.
Alrighty back to lesson planning - tonight's topic: Osmosis! (Don't get too excited now. . .)
Jimmy - how was tonight for an answer to yesterday's question? The World Series is coming, folks, and I feel more than ever that the Sox are going to be in it. Good thing I have my lesson plans completed through October 27. . .Cowboy Up, baby!
Drumrole please. . .
And in typical Wednesday night fashion, I shall now comment on "Ed." Tonight's verdict: not the best, although I did like the fact that Ed and Carol are dealing with more "hard" couple issues - way to keep it real, NBC. Gotta say my favorite moments tonight were with Mike and Nancy, however - they are quickly becoming one of my favorite quirky couples on TV.
Alrighty back to lesson planning - tonight's topic: Osmosis! (Don't get too excited now. . .)
Comments:
Post a Comment
