Sunday, October 19, 2003
Another Pleasant Valley Sunday. . .
. . .alright so it's not Pleasant Valley (and if you get that reference, I applaud you), but the sleepy, idyllic campus of Messiah College is pretty dang predictable on a Sunday afternoon. As usual, people are walking by my window with food from The Falcon and textbooks, cramming before another week begins.
Yay for lesson planning! I've been doing work for about an hour now, and I have decided that my PowerPoint slides for class tomorrow kick some serious booty. I have also decided that at some point this afternoon, my viola (aka "the giant violin") is going to be whipped out and there will be some serious classical-music playing in B202. Maybe there will be a little Boyd Tinsley-style improvising, too. . .but that's all after Liz is done napping - it's not cool to wake your roomies up by playing the giant violin.
. . .alright so it's not Pleasant Valley (and if you get that reference, I applaud you), but the sleepy, idyllic campus of Messiah College is pretty dang predictable on a Sunday afternoon. As usual, people are walking by my window with food from The Falcon and textbooks, cramming before another week begins.
Yay for lesson planning! I've been doing work for about an hour now, and I have decided that my PowerPoint slides for class tomorrow kick some serious booty. I have also decided that at some point this afternoon, my viola (aka "the giant violin") is going to be whipped out and there will be some serious classical-music playing in B202. Maybe there will be a little Boyd Tinsley-style improvising, too. . .but that's all after Liz is done napping - it's not cool to wake your roomies up by playing the giant violin.
Comments:
Post a Comment
