<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 11, 2003

Everybody's Working For the Weekend. . .

Last night was excellent - the Vogels and Jimmy are in Grantham, PA so we had a good old time at Red Robin. I love my friends.

Now it's time to do some Ms. Bol-style work: the weekend promises to be fun and I want to be able to enjoy it. Serious lesson writing will ensue for the next 3 hours or so, then serious fun and SERIOUS BASEBALL tonight. I have tickets to Sister Hazel and Vertical Horizon tonight, and I'm more than half tempted to ditch both and watch the superb matchup of Martinez and Clemens back at the Fens.

Oh and by the way, I constucted a poor-girl's Red Sox shrine in my living room last night. Nomar t-shirt above the TV, Nomar bobblehead on top of the TV, and my pennant ready to be waved furiously during games. My roommates don't really like it, but that's life, people. Don't mess with the Nation.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?