Monday, October 20, 2003
I have decided Wal-Mart is a cult.
I will never let my friends or family work at Wal-Mart, solely because of articles like this one.
PowerPoint Saved My Life. . .
. . .well, not really, but it saved my sanity. I have found a way to vanquish the beast that is my third period bio class - give them PowerPoint notes, and they behave! Yay!
Today was a really great teaching day in general. I came home with a smile on my face - the classes I taught went very well, and Anatomy/Phys. started the pig dissection today. It's so funny to watch high school football players freak out at the prospect of touching a pickled fetal pig. Good times, good times - I am so glad that I'm going to be a teacher.
I will never let my friends or family work at Wal-Mart, solely because of articles like this one.
PowerPoint Saved My Life. . .
. . .well, not really, but it saved my sanity. I have found a way to vanquish the beast that is my third period bio class - give them PowerPoint notes, and they behave! Yay!
Today was a really great teaching day in general. I came home with a smile on my face - the classes I taught went very well, and Anatomy/Phys. started the pig dissection today. It's so funny to watch high school football players freak out at the prospect of touching a pickled fetal pig. Good times, good times - I am so glad that I'm going to be a teacher.
Comments:
Post a Comment
