<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

In response to Jimmy. . .

So I'm reading the blogs tonight, and I see this question from Jimmy Barley:

"Hey Vikki, when is Nomar going to get a hit? I'm not seeing his greatness out there at the plate."

Oh Jimmy, I only wish I knew. I love my Nomah, but I've got to say that it hasn't been his best month, especially when you consider how high the stakes are. I mean this guy has been compared to and strives to be the next Ted Williams, and quite frankly his performance as of late has been anything but Williams-worthy. Nomah, Nomah, Nomah, you're breakin' my heart.

Here's my theory: let's all blame Mia Hamm. Mia and Nomar get married in less than a month, and I bet she's on the phone with him every night, nagging him about stuff like whether the napkins at the reception should be periwinkle or dusty rose. Mia, if you're reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Nomar go out and play with the boys for a while, it'll do him good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?