<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

It's the Freakin' Weekend. . .

Wow - the last two days have been incredible for me professionally. My college supervisor came in to evaluate my teaching yesterday unexpectedly - threw me for a mental loop, but I did my lesson as planned. Afterwards, he went through my evaluation with me: he gave me excellents in every section. I was completely floored and humbled - he even told me I had the makings of a model educator. Wow. I'm telling you, God is blessing me so much that He just has to have big plans for my life - it's really exciting to watch it all unfold.

Today was great. too. Mrs. C and I spent our entire prep period talking about stuff from relationships to school to job interviews. . .she's incredible. I could sit and talk to her all day, and AGAIN I can see God's hand in my life - she is essentially the kind of teacher and strong, intelligent woman I want to be, and seeing her in action each day challenges me to work harder.

This afternoon, my fifth period bio class gave their cell analogy presentations - they were AWESOME. One group made a football stadium and even did a couple plays for us (it was all relevant, I promise you), one group made a spaceship, and the final group did a Harry Potter analogy. I can't wait to see what third period brings in on Monday.

So now it's the weekend and God only knows what I'm up to. Undoubtedly, Ms. Bol will grade some papers and write some lesson plans, but here's hoping so fun comes around, too.

AND: Anna Marie Terry, you are going to do so well on your GREs!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?