Monday, October 27, 2003
Rainy Days and Mondays. . .
What a dreary way to start the week. It's hard to stay awake and enthusiastic all day when it's dark, rainy, and disgustingly humid. I did it, though - but here's hoping tomorrow Ms. Bol musters up a bit more energy. I think it's possible - I have a great activity planned for my kids tomorrow where they get to wear signs and Burger King hats. . .stay tuned.
Changes in the Fens
Well, it's official - Grady "I'll be Pedro's puppet when the moment is crucial" Little is out of a job, and Boston is awaiting a new manager. I wonder who they will hire. . .oh the possibilities. . .
What a dreary way to start the week. It's hard to stay awake and enthusiastic all day when it's dark, rainy, and disgustingly humid. I did it, though - but here's hoping tomorrow Ms. Bol musters up a bit more energy. I think it's possible - I have a great activity planned for my kids tomorrow where they get to wear signs and Burger King hats. . .stay tuned.
Changes in the Fens
Well, it's official - Grady "I'll be Pedro's puppet when the moment is crucial" Little is out of a job, and Boston is awaiting a new manager. I wonder who they will hire. . .oh the possibilities. . .
Comments:
Post a Comment
