Sunday, October 12, 2003
Ripped Sox
This post-season has been nuts, absolutely nuts. . .all the on and off-field drama a fan could hope for has been playing out in the AL playoffs. Yesterday was just another example, and I missed it all by five minutes. Oh, to turn back time and NOT get lost on the way home from picking up Chinese food. . .but thank God for the overzealous sportscasters and their desire to hit the replay button over and over and over again. I'm so excited to see what tonight holds. . .cowboy up, baby!
When in Rome. . .
I have fallen under the trap of Pennsylvania and gone to a fall fair, Pumpkinfest to be exact. Final verdict: I enjoy the completely hokey atmosphere of a fall fair, and I'd like to hit them up more often. Ahh, the craft booths, dunk tanks, bad cover bands, and fried food - I even got a butterfly painted on my hand by one of my students working at the Art Club booth. Didn't get to sample the pumpkin funnel cake, though - they were having issues with the deep-fryer. You think these southerners would have deep-fryers down.
Brand spanking new!!!
Hey folks, Mr. Vogel set me up with nifty new links and a guestbook last night - sign it and make me feel like I have friends!
This post-season has been nuts, absolutely nuts. . .all the on and off-field drama a fan could hope for has been playing out in the AL playoffs. Yesterday was just another example, and I missed it all by five minutes. Oh, to turn back time and NOT get lost on the way home from picking up Chinese food. . .but thank God for the overzealous sportscasters and their desire to hit the replay button over and over and over again. I'm so excited to see what tonight holds. . .cowboy up, baby!
When in Rome. . .
I have fallen under the trap of Pennsylvania and gone to a fall fair, Pumpkinfest to be exact. Final verdict: I enjoy the completely hokey atmosphere of a fall fair, and I'd like to hit them up more often. Ahh, the craft booths, dunk tanks, bad cover bands, and fried food - I even got a butterfly painted on my hand by one of my students working at the Art Club booth. Didn't get to sample the pumpkin funnel cake, though - they were having issues with the deep-fryer. You think these southerners would have deep-fryers down.
Brand spanking new!!!
Hey folks, Mr. Vogel set me up with nifty new links and a guestbook last night - sign it and make me feel like I have friends!
Comments:
Post a Comment
