<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Scratch that.

What a day - I had my first unofficial failure in the classroom today. My poor third period guinea pigs - tried to teach them osmosis, and while some of them did get it, a lot of them had the most confused looks on their faces. And to top it all off, Dr. M was in the back evaluating me. . .good times. Despite the fact that both Dr. M and Mrs. C told me the lesson was good, but could be better, and I tweaked it and nailed osmosis with my fifth period kids, I feel disappointed in myself. Dang my perfectionism!!! But the beauty of student teaching is that you learn from your mistakes and get a new shot every day.

Wednesday = Ed Day

After the day I had, "Ed" was the perfect fix. I know it's sad that I live for a Wednesday night TV show, but this is what happens when you become a semi-adult who goes to bed at 10:30 every night. Tonight's episode was probably my favorite of the season, largely because Mike was forced to act like a jerk, Ed dressed up as a ninja, and Warren and Mark got all philosophical about the popular kids. This is TV at its best. Good work, writers of "Ed," keep the laughter coming.

Oh, and Andy - if Ed says he is a ninja, does that mean ninjas exist??? :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?