<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 17, 2003

There is no joy in Mudville. . .

Yeah, I don't need to tell you that my high hopes for a Red Sox/Marlins World Series have been smashed on the pavement like a Halloween Jack O' Lantern. The trip may have ended poorly, but what a ride! I will still love my Red Sox, win or lose. . .Grady Little, however, I may hold in a little lower esteem at least until April.

This Week in Ms. Bol's Room

For all of you who want the CliffsNotes, here you go:

1) Baked brownies for Review Day
2) My co-op gave me a good evaluation - she's the best - she always cites the positive, but isn't afraid to show me where and how to improve
3) Baseball talk - general consensus was that more PA high school students wanted to see the Sox in than the Yankees - I told you my kids were smart
4) Graded my first papers, complete with smiley face stickers - contrary to public belief, high school kids like stickers and even wear them

Ok time to go do something productive, or at least go vent a little more about recent tragic events. . .have a good weekend, everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?