Wednesday, October 22, 2003
Wednesday = Hump Day
So it's midweek, which means it's all downhill from here to the weekend - yay!!!
Gave my kids their first official Ms. Bol quiz today on cell theory and the theorists behind it - did a great job overall, with a few bad grades in there of course. Nice job, kids. Everyone is still working hard on their cell analogies, although one of my boys told me today his group was going to "halfass" it. I had to remind him that we don't use that word in my room.
So it's Wednesday, which means it's "Ed" critique day. Tonight's episode: very enjoyable overall. It had all the quirkiness I love about Ed, and the sweet 80s references that the writers seem to thrive on. How can you not love an episode that ends with a memorial service in a bowling alley?
Alrighty I've got lots to do and I plan to sleep tonight - later.
So it's midweek, which means it's all downhill from here to the weekend - yay!!!
Gave my kids their first official Ms. Bol quiz today on cell theory and the theorists behind it - did a great job overall, with a few bad grades in there of course. Nice job, kids. Everyone is still working hard on their cell analogies, although one of my boys told me today his group was going to "halfass" it. I had to remind him that we don't use that word in my room.
So it's Wednesday, which means it's "Ed" critique day. Tonight's episode: very enjoyable overall. It had all the quirkiness I love about Ed, and the sweet 80s references that the writers seem to thrive on. How can you not love an episode that ends with a memorial service in a bowling alley?
Alrighty I've got lots to do and I plan to sleep tonight - later.
Comments:
Post a Comment
