Wednesday, October 08, 2003
Wow - I think I met the world's worst substitute teacher today. Here's the story: my co-op was sick, leaving me virtually in charge of all classroom activities today, except that since I'm not yet a certified teacher, a "real teacher" had to be present in case I tried to do something stupid. Well, enter the man I will call Mr. Inept. Mr. Inept has little to no personality, and his presence in the classroom today consisted of sitting on the internet ALL DAY. I don't even know what he was looking at, he just kept scribbling notes and making weird humming noises. The noises actually started to freak me out. But anyways, he was useless and I feared for the children under substitutes like him across our country today. Way to work for your money, Mr. Inept. But honestly, I didn't care, because the kids were all mine and we had a blast.
Oh, and let me tell you about my experience with McMush today. What is McMush, you ask? Well I'll tell you: it is a hamburger, coke, and medium sized fry from McDonalds blended and filtered by yours truly. It looks and smells like vomit, and my kids did labs with it for most of the day. My CRAZY kids who don't listen to instructions after the third time, so their lab results get messed up. But even when they were messing up, they were MY kids messing up, calling me Ms. Bol and asking me questions - I love teaching.
And tonight - let me tell you - Ed was a disappointment. I glady took one for the team and watched it instead of the first 2 innings of my beloved Sox game, and the whole Carol controversy was ridiculous. Come on now, that's not the way things happen in real schools. Good stuff with Mike, Ed, and the horse though. And Warren, A for effort, but not your funniest stuff. Oh well.
So now it's time to Cowboy up - I just need to say that Anna and Scott are killing me because they have tickets to the game tomorrow night. Anna M. Terry, this is your warning: if you do not stand your ground as a Sox fan, our longstanding relationship as best friends is over.
Alright everyone - get off my blog already and watch the Sox.
Quote of the night:
"jamie and i are dancing around our room right now. . .we are living vicariously through you"
-Thanks Amber, didn't know my life was worth living vicariously
Oh, and let me tell you about my experience with McMush today. What is McMush, you ask? Well I'll tell you: it is a hamburger, coke, and medium sized fry from McDonalds blended and filtered by yours truly. It looks and smells like vomit, and my kids did labs with it for most of the day. My CRAZY kids who don't listen to instructions after the third time, so their lab results get messed up. But even when they were messing up, they were MY kids messing up, calling me Ms. Bol and asking me questions - I love teaching.
And tonight - let me tell you - Ed was a disappointment. I glady took one for the team and watched it instead of the first 2 innings of my beloved Sox game, and the whole Carol controversy was ridiculous. Come on now, that's not the way things happen in real schools. Good stuff with Mike, Ed, and the horse though. And Warren, A for effort, but not your funniest stuff. Oh well.
So now it's time to Cowboy up - I just need to say that Anna and Scott are killing me because they have tickets to the game tomorrow night. Anna M. Terry, this is your warning: if you do not stand your ground as a Sox fan, our longstanding relationship as best friends is over.
Alright everyone - get off my blog already and watch the Sox.
Quote of the night:
"jamie and i are dancing around our room right now. . .we are living vicariously through you"
-Thanks Amber, didn't know my life was worth living vicariously
Comments:
Post a Comment
