<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Feeling Icky Is Not Fun

I definitely picked up a little bit of a virus somewhere in my travels. . .spent all of today feeling crummy and doing work. But on the bright side, at least I didn't have plans, and at least no one else was around to infect.

Did anyone watch "The Simpsons" tonight? I enjoyed it. Yay for England and yay for Homer having a manly half-sister. Good times. Oh and did anyone watch the Pats game today? (I didn't - don't think it was even an option here in PA.) 9-2, baby, 9-2. And I know the Eagles weren't on a bye week because I could hear Rohe upstairs chanting "E-A-G-L-E-S, Gooooooooo Eagles!!!" all freaking afternoon. Hey, at least he likes his sports.

Alrighty kids, Ms. Bol needs to teach three classes tomorrow so I'm going to try fighting this cold in my sleep. Night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?