Friday, November 21, 2003
First Trimester's End. . .
Today was the last day of trimester one at school. I can't believe how quickly my student teaching is flying by. . .I'm amazed that in less than one month, I will be done student teaching and I'll be looking towards a spring graduation and fall employment. . .crazy!
I played "Mindtrap" with my kids today as a sort of end of the trimester party - they are significantly better at that game than I am. I'm not an "outside the box" thinker, but I'm willing to give it a shot once in a while.
And the rest of the weekend will be spent working ahead and anxiously counting the days until Thanksgiving break - I have survived since August without a break in the action, pray that I can make it just a few more days!!!
Today was the last day of trimester one at school. I can't believe how quickly my student teaching is flying by. . .I'm amazed that in less than one month, I will be done student teaching and I'll be looking towards a spring graduation and fall employment. . .crazy!
I played "Mindtrap" with my kids today as a sort of end of the trimester party - they are significantly better at that game than I am. I'm not an "outside the box" thinker, but I'm willing to give it a shot once in a while.
And the rest of the weekend will be spent working ahead and anxiously counting the days until Thanksgiving break - I have survived since August without a break in the action, pray that I can make it just a few more days!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment
