Monday, November 24, 2003
Is Burnout Universal???
For a few days now, I've been feeling like a bad teacher because I'm dying for a break and really tired of the daily grind. Thank God I talked to Stacie and Lauren - apparently the desire for a nice long vacation is mutual. If we're all feeling burnt out, it must be an unavoidable side-effect of almost two months straight student teaching. That makes me feel a lot better, I guess I don't have to be perfect afterall. :)
For a few days now, I've been feeling like a bad teacher because I'm dying for a break and really tired of the daily grind. Thank God I talked to Stacie and Lauren - apparently the desire for a nice long vacation is mutual. If we're all feeling burnt out, it must be an unavoidable side-effect of almost two months straight student teaching. That makes me feel a lot better, I guess I don't have to be perfect afterall. :)
Comments:
Post a Comment
