<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Is it Second Trimester Yet???

My third period crazy boys were OFF THE WALL today. It amazes me how some days, they are so well-behaved, and other days they antagonize me to within an inch of my sanity. I wouldn't mind it so much if the chaos was contained, but my noisy boys are in all four corners of the room AND the center! Once they get going, it's pretty much all over as far as keeping everyone's attention. Tomorrow I'm giving them a quiz - a really hard quiz - perhaps the sobering realization that they aren't prepared due to their lack of attention today will be enough to shut them up.

Making Contact. . .

Brace yourselves, everyone, my long-lost younger sister actually IMed me tonight and said she misses me. She wants to call me tomorrow night and catch up - yay! It's nice to know that I'm not completely forgotten out here in the cornfields of PA. I also found out in this IM that my sister has wonderful little nicknames that she uses to reference my friends - they are all quite appropriate and amusing.

ED-watchers unite

Ok, so besides the fact that the show ended just about as cheesily as humanly possible, I really liked "Ed" tonight. So much sexal tension, so much action for all of Stuckeybowl's favorites - even PHIL. Holy crap Phil and Molly kissed. That's just weird - who dumps nice Biff to kiss Phil Stubbs?

And then there was Eli - I really like the fact that Jenny is in town now to add some happiness to Eli's life. I hope they make it. Relationships begun out of utter disdain and malice have a wonderful way of working out.

But Ed and Carol - let's face it - they should just start running ads for the series finale right now. Although I know that in the grand scheme of things, Ed and Carol must obey all sitcom rules and get married and live happily ever after, I have mixed feelings about the whole pending engagement. So I guess this is the big kiss of death for my favorite show. . .unless there is a divine intervention. Which leads me to my next "Ed" query - when is the first season going to come out on DVD?

Alrighty all that's it for tonight. I've got some lessons to tackle before a big day of classes tomorrow. It's almost the weekend, and that makes me very happy. Have a good night, all.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?