Tuesday, November 04, 2003
Job Fest 2003
So for all those engrossed in the saga that is my life, I went to the job fair this afternoon and survived.
I love how Messiah College hypes everything up: I went to this job fair under the impression that numerous schools would be interviewing me right on the spot, and I needed to come prepared to answer the "tough questions." Well, Messiah College Career Center, you were wrong, wrong I tell you!!! I interviewed with one district, and the rest of the districts simply handed me little information folders and chatted it up about their respective schools and my potential place in them. So much for all that stressing out, it was a much more pleasant afternoon than I expected it to be.
I found four districts that look really good to me, at least on paper. I'm going to apply and see what happens. When did I become old enough or qualified enough to go looking for a real job? Crazy.
It's back to the Ms. Bol life tomorrow - I'm picking up Molecular and Anatomy full time. Brace yourself, juniors and seniors, you're in for an interesting trip. . .
So for all those engrossed in the saga that is my life, I went to the job fair this afternoon and survived.
I love how Messiah College hypes everything up: I went to this job fair under the impression that numerous schools would be interviewing me right on the spot, and I needed to come prepared to answer the "tough questions." Well, Messiah College Career Center, you were wrong, wrong I tell you!!! I interviewed with one district, and the rest of the districts simply handed me little information folders and chatted it up about their respective schools and my potential place in them. So much for all that stressing out, it was a much more pleasant afternoon than I expected it to be.
I found four districts that look really good to me, at least on paper. I'm going to apply and see what happens. When did I become old enough or qualified enough to go looking for a real job? Crazy.
It's back to the Ms. Bol life tomorrow - I'm picking up Molecular and Anatomy full time. Brace yourself, juniors and seniors, you're in for an interesting trip. . .
Comments:
Post a Comment
