Saturday, November 22, 2003
Just a day, just an ordinary day. . .
Not too much is new in the world of Grantham, PA. It was a gorgeous day here - felt more like September than November. I did a lot of work, cleaned up this messy apartment, and took Debbie shopping for a few hours.
I got semi-motivated to start job applications tonight only to realize that the districts all want my Praxis II scores, which I have yet to recieve. So much for applications. I guess that will be my Christmas break work. By the way, if anyone on the northern east coast hears of districts looking for biology teachers, let me know! I'm open to working anywhere from New Hampshire down to northern Virginia.
Now that I've had a weekend to unwind a bit, I don't feel as frantic about a vacation. I just may make it to Wednesday in one piece, and that is always a good thing. Yay for getting out of Grantham and celebrating Thanksgiving. I only wish that it was going to be a hometown Thanksgiving - unfortunately, for the first time in my entire life, I won't be in Whitinsville for the holiday. But I will be in Maryland with Tim's family, which of course will make for a memorable holiday. Here's hoping Wednesday gets here sooner rather than later. . .
Not too much is new in the world of Grantham, PA. It was a gorgeous day here - felt more like September than November. I did a lot of work, cleaned up this messy apartment, and took Debbie shopping for a few hours.
I got semi-motivated to start job applications tonight only to realize that the districts all want my Praxis II scores, which I have yet to recieve. So much for applications. I guess that will be my Christmas break work. By the way, if anyone on the northern east coast hears of districts looking for biology teachers, let me know! I'm open to working anywhere from New Hampshire down to northern Virginia.
Now that I've had a weekend to unwind a bit, I don't feel as frantic about a vacation. I just may make it to Wednesday in one piece, and that is always a good thing. Yay for getting out of Grantham and celebrating Thanksgiving. I only wish that it was going to be a hometown Thanksgiving - unfortunately, for the first time in my entire life, I won't be in Whitinsville for the holiday. But I will be in Maryland with Tim's family, which of course will make for a memorable holiday. Here's hoping Wednesday gets here sooner rather than later. . .
Comments:
Post a Comment
