<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Ms. Bol on FIRE

I finished almost three lesson plans today - that brings me oh-so-close to the end of my first trimester plans - yay! Now all I have to do is tie up some loose ends, make some visual aids, and write test #2 for my sophomores. . .and I've got until tomorrow night to do it. Oh and just a side note: my plans for DNA replication kick some serious bootie - you wish I was your teacher.

Senior Discount

My grandparents are in town for the weekend, so they took me to dinner tonight. Every time I go out with them, I have to laugh at my grandfather. He's a one-man show, always trying to get a laugh out of whomever he meets. His target tonight was our waitress: she was this older lady who looked like she'd been working in diners for forty years. Well, he got to her - had her eating out of the palm of his hand (FIGURATIVELY ONLY - my family is wacky, but not THAT wacky) by the end of our meal.

So tomorrow, it's off to church with Al and Glady, then we're hitting Hoss' for lunch and Gettysburg for the afternoon. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back with some darn good stories. There is never a dull moment when the Nydams are involved, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?