Saturday, November 15, 2003
Simultaneous Blogging. . .
Well get this: James and I are blogging in the same room at the SAME TIME. Crazy crazy crazy. He is hanging at B202 for the weekend - good times.
Die, Praxis II, DIE!!!
C. Stamm and I took our Praxis II's this morning at HACC. . .they sucked. 150 questions, 120 minutes, millions of thoughts of ineptitude flying through my head. We'll find out our scores in a month. If I pass, I can get certified to teach biology, if I fail, it's back to the Praxis II's for me. Let's hope the first scenario plays out rather than the second.
Pizza Hut + Matrix Revolutions = Good Times.
James, Katie and I went out for dinner and a movie tonight - we went to Pizza Hut for dinner. I hadn't been to a Pizza Hut since my junior year of high school, I forgot what a good pizza they make. I also forgot that there are servers at Pizza Hut - it's always odd to me when you go out for pizza and you have a server bring you your food. I guess the same thing happens at Papa Gino's back home, but it just feels weird to me. Oh and I proved once again tonight that you can dress me up but you can't take me out - I spilled an entire glass of Diet Pepsi in my lap. James and Katie laughed a lot at me for that.
We also saw "Matrix Revolutions" tonight - pretty good flick. Definitely better than the second installment, but the original is still the best. I have decided that in all the Matrix movies, Keanu Reeves' dialogue never consists of more than two sentences put together at a time. The writers probably did that on purpose, knowing that was all his feeble mind could handle. So sorry, Keanu, once again, I don't think Oscar will be giving you a nod come March.
Well get this: James and I are blogging in the same room at the SAME TIME. Crazy crazy crazy. He is hanging at B202 for the weekend - good times.
Die, Praxis II, DIE!!!
C. Stamm and I took our Praxis II's this morning at HACC. . .they sucked. 150 questions, 120 minutes, millions of thoughts of ineptitude flying through my head. We'll find out our scores in a month. If I pass, I can get certified to teach biology, if I fail, it's back to the Praxis II's for me. Let's hope the first scenario plays out rather than the second.
Pizza Hut + Matrix Revolutions = Good Times.
James, Katie and I went out for dinner and a movie tonight - we went to Pizza Hut for dinner. I hadn't been to a Pizza Hut since my junior year of high school, I forgot what a good pizza they make. I also forgot that there are servers at Pizza Hut - it's always odd to me when you go out for pizza and you have a server bring you your food. I guess the same thing happens at Papa Gino's back home, but it just feels weird to me. Oh and I proved once again tonight that you can dress me up but you can't take me out - I spilled an entire glass of Diet Pepsi in my lap. James and Katie laughed a lot at me for that.
We also saw "Matrix Revolutions" tonight - pretty good flick. Definitely better than the second installment, but the original is still the best. I have decided that in all the Matrix movies, Keanu Reeves' dialogue never consists of more than two sentences put together at a time. The writers probably did that on purpose, knowing that was all his feeble mind could handle. So sorry, Keanu, once again, I don't think Oscar will be giving you a nod come March.
Comments:
Post a Comment
