Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Thanksgiving Countdown. . .
Only two class periods and an afternoon inservice meeting stand between me and Thanksgiving vacation. The anticipation is unbelievable. I am so ready for a break, (like you didn't know that already) I just want to get in my trusty little Lumina and drive. . .
I called the family tonight, since I'll be, in my grandfather's terms, "heading south" for Thanksgiving. It's weird to not be going home, but I'm excited, too. Let's face it: a holiday spent with Tim's family is bound to be interesting. You KNOW I'll come back with stories galore. . .will they top the Nydam family holiday stories? You'll have to wait and see. . .
So happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I know I've got a lot to be thankful for, the last few months as Ms. Bol have shown me that God is good!
Only two class periods and an afternoon inservice meeting stand between me and Thanksgiving vacation. The anticipation is unbelievable. I am so ready for a break, (like you didn't know that already) I just want to get in my trusty little Lumina and drive. . .
I called the family tonight, since I'll be, in my grandfather's terms, "heading south" for Thanksgiving. It's weird to not be going home, but I'm excited, too. Let's face it: a holiday spent with Tim's family is bound to be interesting. You KNOW I'll come back with stories galore. . .will they top the Nydam family holiday stories? You'll have to wait and see. . .
So happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I know I've got a lot to be thankful for, the last few months as Ms. Bol have shown me that God is good!
Comments:
Post a Comment
