<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Weekend Exhalation

I am ready for a much-needed Thanksgiving Break. It's coming. . .by golly, it's coming. . .

But this weekend was almost as good as a break anyways, if not better. While the Praxis II's were a definite black mark on the weekend, getting to spend time with James, Katie, Alan, and Suzie more than made up for it. It was a good weekend in Grantham, the kind that gives you a little more to smile about when Monday morning hits.

So tomorrow is Ms. Bol Will Be Assertive Day in room 125. The battle for Period 3 begins at precisely 10:02 a.m. sharp. Opening shots will be fired, and I will retaliate. . .stay tuned.

Quote of the night

It's Sunday night, so I called my parents as usual. By the way, James, my dad says the new F150s have a better-looking nose than Chevy S-10s, but he still wouldn't buy one because they are, afterall, Fords. . .hope that answers your question.

My quote of the night is not from my verbose father, but rather from my mother. She cracks herself up all the time, and if you don't know her, you probably won't find this funny, but I do and it's my blog so you are at my mercy. . .enjoy.

Imagine the following being spoken over the phone for full effect:


Mom: Yeah, we have a DVD player, but no DVDs, Victoria.
Me:That's not true, Mom, you have "A Beautiful Mind."
Mom (after a brief pause): Well yes, yes I do have a beautiful mind. (Laughs at herself.) What a compliment, Victoria. (Laughs at herself some more.)


Tight Ends A Must
And finally, what wintery Sunday would be complete without a little Patriots praise - my boys are currently playing against the Cowboys on the home turf - make me proud boys, make me proud.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?